At Butler Rose Ltd we take protecting the confidentiality of our clients and candidates seriously, and with this in mind we adhere to the following Privacy Statement:
1. English law and jurisdiction applies with respect to the content of this site and the information submitted. In particular we recognise and address our obligations under the provisions of the Data Protection Act (1998). For the purposes of the Data Protection Act (1998), the data controller is Anne Hayden-Ives.
2. Except as set out herein and where required or permitted by law or a court of competent jurisdiction, we will not reveal any personal data about you to any third party.
3. You consent to us processing your information for the purposes of providing you with our services and maintaining our records. You also consent to your data being disclosed to any person, firm or company to whom we sell the whole or a substantial part of our business or to whom we may transfer any part of our rights or obligations.
4. Certain links contained within this website may lead to external servers and sites which are maintained by third parties unconnected to Butler Rose Ltd, over which we have no control. We can accept no responsibility or liability in respect of any material contained within those sites or servers.
5. Processing may take place via electronic means using the Internet and may involve transfer overseas to countries outside the European Economic Area, which do not have equivalent laws relating to data protection.
6. To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for any consequential loss or loss of business opportunities, or loss of profits) howsoever arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the site or its contents, or from any action or omission taken as a result of using the site or its contents.
7. Where the site contains advertising submitted by third parties, please note that those advertisers are responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the site complies with all legal requirements.
8. We are unable to offer any guarantee that the contents of the site are free from viruses or similar which have destructive or contaminating properties and shall therefore have no liability in respect thereof. We regularly check the site for viruses using the leading proprietary virus checking software.
9. At present, the option of storing candidates CV's within our database exists, and at this time no option exists for third parties to access this database. If a decision is made to change this aspect of the site then we will seek your consent first. While all reasonable security measures have been implemented, we are unable to accept responsibility for intrusion by third parties acting illegally.
Please contact the Human Resources or Marketing Department if you have any further questions.
London - Head Office
T: 020 7422 7300
F: 0845 434 9573