PPC Executive / Paid Search / PPC Specialist
|Sector||Change & ConsultancyChange & Consultancy - Change Management & PMOChange & Consultancy - Project Management|
- Butler Rose is pleased to be partnering a FTSE 250 Manufacturing Business with the recruitment of a Senior and Junior PPC (Pay Per Click) Executive to join their team, as they embark on an exciting digital/ecommerce transformation programme.
As the PPC Executive you will be responsible for optimising PPC advertising across a variety of channels, including customer segmentation targeting, maximising reach and PPC effectiveness against agreed targets and ensuring measureable quantifiable ROI. You will need to be able to execute and collaborate on the PPC strategy in cooperation with the broader marketing team and working with the Marketing Analyst in analysing data, identifying marketing trends, developing insight and providing recommendations.
The PPC Executive will manage all paid search campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing, as well as other search and display marketing engines. Also, they will effectively manage the paid budget and work with the SEO and broader marketing team in order to maximize ROI, drive traffic, and customers.
• Managing large lead generation & e-commerce campaigns via bid management tools (Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
• Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI
• Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
• Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
• Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
• Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
• Manage product feed campaigns (PLA, affiliates & marketplaces)
• Research and analyse competitor advertising links
The ideal candidate will be a confident and talented PPC Executive, with solid analytical and technical skills and a great understanding of what is needed to really move the search needle. You will have a passion to innovate and improve processes while also balancing the need to adhere to internal global brand requirements and systems. In addition to this, you will hold the below experience;
• Proven SEM experience and success managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing
• Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
• In-depth experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
• Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Coremetrics etc..)
• Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
• Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
The role offers a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity for continual training. To apply or for further information please contact Mihir Patel on 01908 920683 or email m . p a t e l @ b u t l e r r o s e . c o m
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.